Raters will receive an invitation by email asking them to take the survey rating a particular user.
To complete the survey:
- From the email, click the Take the Survey button or click (or copy/paste) the link to access the survey
- Raters will be prompted to log in to the Aperian Platform. Either log in to your existing account or sign up for a new account. (Note: Raters from organizations using single-sign-on will be logged in automatically.)
- Immediately after logging in, you will see the survey to complete.
- The survey consists of four (4) sections and takes about 10-15 minutes to complete:
- Part 1: Rating the individual on their inclusive behaviors
- Part 2: Selecting priority areas
- Part 3: Rating the individual's effectiveness while working with diverse groups
- Part 4: Open-ended questions
- After submitting the survey, Raters will be redirected to the Aperian Platform dashboard.
A few things to note:
- Raters can return to the survey from the links in the email invitation. Their progress will be saved and they'll be returned to the section where they left off.
- A minimum of three (3) Raters must complete the survey before the individual can see the scores. Scores are aggregated and kept anonymous.
- The individual will see the open-ended responses, so we encourage Raters to keep comments general and not to mention names or specific scenarios.