Learn how to mitigate the role of unconscious bias and enlist a more diverse pool of candidates during the recruiting process. For organizations to be competitive and sustainable they need to be able to produce creative solutions, develop innovative new products, and capture new markets—all of which diverse teams are proven to do better than homogenous teams.
Attracting diverse candidates is a big part of your role as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager. We know this isn’t always straightforward. The biases that we all carry with us can make this difficult, leaving us with a limited candidate pool rather than a diverse set of talented candidates of varying genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
So, how can you create a more inclusive recruitment process?
The Inclusive Recruiting virtual learning module is meant for busy Recruiters and Hiring Managers just like you. Cost-effective, self-paced, scalable for large groups, and applicable across the globe, the module offers bite-sized lessons and practical strategies that can be easily implemented.
What You'll Learn
In the Inclusive Recruiting module, you will:
- Recognize and address unconscious bias in the recruitment process, especially as it relates to women, LGBTQ+ communities, individuals with disabilities, and US Military veterans
- Identify how language affects recruitment and can dissuade different groups from applying to jobs
- Advocate for diverse talent during the recruiting process
- Develop effective strategies to attract diverse talent
Estimated Completion Time
Also available in French (Canadian).
Other translations can be accommodated at an additional fee.
This course includes
- 41 interactive lessons including knowledge checks
- 14 short on-demand videos
- 3 downloadable resources
- Ability to access on any device
- Certificate of Completion
- Inclusive Recruiting is eligible for 2.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification, as well as 2.5 Certified Diversity Executive (CDE®) and Certified Diversity Professional (CDP®️) credentials toward IDC recertification.