GlobeSmart Profile Individual, GlobeSmart Profile Team, Inclusive Behaviors Inventory (IBI) Group, and IBI 360 Rater invitations have the option to include a personal message. This can be useful if you are creating a connection, team, or group:
- As part of a training program
- Have additional instructions to share with invitees
- Have a deadline by when people should accept
- Or just want to add some context to your invitation for the recipients
Adding Custom Messages
When sending invitations, you will see a text box available to add a custom message. (On GlobeSmart Profile Individual Invitations, you can click the "Add Custom Message" link to display the text box.) Add your message in the text box. When you send the invitations, the custom message will appear embedded in the email, in italicized text.
Type your custom message in the available text box:
The message will appear embedded within the standard invitation email: [new image]
A few things to note:
- There is no character limit on the message field, but we recommend short messages (100-200 words or shorter).
- The message will appear as plain text. HTML and other code will be stripped from the message prior to sending.
- The invitation emails still come from "The Aperian Team", with email@example.com, as the sender.
Updating Custom Messages
Custom messages on team invitations can be viewed and edited after the team is created. If you need to change your message:
- Click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save.
- You can then Resend invitations to people who have not yet accepted. Or you can Add New Members. The new members will receive the updated message within their invitation.