Printing Your Profile
If you are participating in a training program using the GlobeSmart Profile, you may be asked to print your profile and bring it with you to the session.
- After completing the survey and creating your profile, navigate to the Profile page: https://app.aperian.com/profile
- Next to the chart you'll see an icon to Download Profile.
- Click the icon and your Profile Summary will download to a PDF.
- Included in the summary is a small image of your chart and a summary of where you fall on each dimension. (You can also access this Profile Summary by selecting Control + P on your browser.)
- From here you can either print or just save to have for future reference.
If you need to print your GlobeSmart Profile chart compared with other profiles, follow these steps:
- Create the comparison you need to print. Full instructions on creating comparisons are here. (You can also choose to Hide Your Profile from the chart if you don't want your own profile to appear in the printed version.)
- Once the comparison is on the chart, select File - Print from your browser's menu, or use the appropriate keyboard controls to open the print screen.
- From this menu, you can specify how, and how much, you would like to print:
- If you have many comparisons on the chart, we recommend using Landscape mode for printing. This will ensure that as many profiles as possible fit on the chart. (See example screenshot below.)
- If you are printing a comparison with only one other profile, the Top Advice for the comparison will print below the chart.
Print Preview: Landscape [new image]
Printing Advice Topics
When viewing a comparison between your profile and one other profile, you can view detailed Advice on nine key business topics. You can choose to print the chart with the comparison and include the full advice for one topic.
Note: At this time, you can only print Advice topics one by one.
- Create the comparison you need to print. Full instructions on creating comparisons are here.
- Once the comparison is on the chart, scroll down and select the Advice topic you wish to print. Full instructions on viewing advice are here.
- Select File - Print from your browser's menu, or use the appropriate keyboard controls to open the print screen.
- From this menu, you can specify how you would like to print. We recommend using Portrait mode for this purpose. While the chart will be slightly smaller, the advice will be easier to read.
Print Preview: Portrait [new image]