Users on the Basic (free) level can upgrade their accounts to Aperian Premium at any time. There are numerous ways to begin the upgrade process (including from within Aperian), but these instructions start from the pricing page on our individual licensing article.
- Click the Aperian Premium Buy Now button.
- Sign up for Aperian. (Full instructions on creating a Aperian account can be found here.)
- The Aperian Dashboard will load with a payment window open to Buy Aperian Premium.
- If you have a coupon code to receive a discount, enter it in the available field and click Apply.
- Enter the billing address for the credit card. If you are physically located elsewhere, uncheck the box "Billing Address is the same as Shipping Address," and a new field will appear for Shipping Address; enter the appropriate information.
- Click Next. Depending on your location, you may be charged sales tax on the purchase. The new total will be shown.
- Enter your credit card information, including card number, expiration date, security code, and the name that appears on the card. Enter your organization or university name (if you have one; this is not mandatory).
- Review the Purchase Agreement and click the checkbox to accept.
- Click Purchase.
- If your payment goes through successfully, you will receive a confirmation message in the window. Click to close the window, and your account will now have GlobeSmart Premium.
A receipt for the purchase will be sent to the email address you used to register for Aperain.