The ACT Approach
- Build Awareness: Foundations for global performance
- Enhance Capabilities: Practical strategies and best practices to implement
- Provide Take-away Tools: Job aids and quick guides for just-in-time reference
Continual Learning Webinar Options
- Cultural Competence
- Cultural Agility - understand key cross-cultural themes and models and how they impact global business interactions
- Building Trust and Relationships Across Cultures - understand and practice various cultural approaches to build trust with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Communicating Effectively Across Cultures - focus on the key challenges of global communication and utilize a best practice model for thinking through global communication strategies
Virtual delivery: each topic can be delivered in a 90-session using a web conference platform, for up to 100 participants.
Large Group Virtual Briefing is led by a certified Aperian facilitator with years of hands-on business experience.
The facilitator leads an interactive, content-rich learning experience following a core framework customized to the needs, challenges, and questions specific to the participants.