Help your assignees come back home.
For employees returning after an international assignment, the readjustment process may be a tricky one. International assignees can return to an unclear job assignment, new challenges, and a new community. With Leveraging Your International Assignment (Repatriation), an Aperian expert helps your organization’s international assignees make a smooth transition back to their home country.
What Participants Will Learn
With the steady guidance of an Aperian facilitator, Leveraging Your International Assignment (Repatriation) addresses a wide variety of issues common to international assignees at the end of an assignment – everything from ambiguity regarding career path to unexpected “reverse culture shock“. With the program, participants will:
- Improve morale and motivation towards job retention
- Experience higher motivation and productivity post-assignment
- Identify skills learned during the assignment to incorporate into their current role
- Be better positioned to readjust in their home location or on a future assignment
- Develop strategies for
How Your Company Benefits
Leveraging Your International Assignment (Repatriation) is a valuable program for companies seeking maximum value from their investment in international assignees. With this facilitated program, organizations will get:
- An even more active and engaged workforce
- A powerful professional development offering to attract and retain talent
- ROI assurance that repatriating employees are returning with role clarity for their career and knowledge-transfer to the organization
The program ideally begins before the employee returns home. Delivery can be in-person (one-day) or via virtual sessions.
With instruction and guidance from a certified, experienced Aperian facilitator, Leveraging Your International Assignment (Repatriation) is customized to an individual’s specific questions, needs, and challenges.
Interested in learning more about this solution?