Transform the way your organization collaborates.
The modern employee needs to build trust, communicate effectively, and align priorities with team members and managers from a distance. Success in this new virtual format requires a combination of skills that traditional development programs often overlook. In the Collaborating Across Distance program, organizations can arm their employees with the strategies and tools to succeed in a virtual or remote work environment.
What Participants Will Learn
With the assistance of an experienced and certified Aperian facilitator, participants in the Collaborating Across Distance program will be able to:
- Understand key factors of virtual collaboration: Context, Relationships & Communication
- Discover strategies to support alignment, commitment, and performance remotely
- Identify ways to build trust and relationships in a virtual set-up
- Develop strategies to bridge cultural gaps and leverage similarities with a global mindset approach
- Identify best practices for inclusive virtual team communication
- Exercise key actions and behaviors that support an inclusive team culture
How Your Company Benefits
Collaborating Across Distance is an ideal program for companies that conduct business around the globe – virtually, through travel, or across different international locations. This facilitated program guide enables your company to:
Develop effective and engaged employees
Offer a key professional development option perfect to attract and retain talent
Produce faster, collaborative business interactions to boost growth
Delivery Options Include
Virtual delivery: Three, 2-hour sessions using a web conference platform
Led by a certified Aperian facilitator, this interactive program comes customized to an organization’s specific challenges, needs, and questions.