Build global trust, alignment, and commitment.
To succeed in our virtual, global reality, today’s remote leaders must know how to build trust, alignment, and commitment across distance and cultures. This success requires a combination of new skills overlooked by many traditional development programs – including engaging team members across cultures, building presence from a distance, and virtual readiness. The Leading Across Distance program covers the skills and tools required for global leaders to effectively drive results from a distance.
What Participants Will Learn
With the assistance of an experienced and certified Aperian facilitator, participants in the Leading Across Distance program will be able to:
- Understand key factors of distance leadership: Context, Relationships & Communication
- Discover strategies to build alignment, commitment, and performance remotely
- Identify ways to build trust and relationships in a virtual set-up
- Understand how to leverage diversity and cultural differences when leading a global team
- Identify best practices for inclusive virtual team communication
- Exercise key actions and behaviors that drive an inclusive team culture
How Your Company Benefits
Leading Across Distance is an ideal program for companies that conduct business around the globe – virtually, through travel, or across different international locations. This facilitated program guide enables your company to:
- Develop effective and engaged employees
- Offer a key professional development option perfect to attract and retain talent
- Produce faster, collaborative business interactions to boost growth
Delivery Options Include
Virtual delivery: Three, 2-hour sessions using a web conference platform. Elements include pre-read articles, learning partner discussions, and webtool surveys; the program caters to various learning styles and is optimized to embed learnings in participants’ realities.
Led by a certified Aperian facilitator, this interactive program comes customized to an organization’s specific challenges, needs, and questions.
NOTE: For non-managers/people leaders, refer to our companion program Collaborating Across Distance. Together, both programs present a comprehensive solution to grow an organization’s overall virtual readiness.