Learn how to manage a dynamic global workforce.
A global mindset is an essential skill at all levels – but, increasingly, it is a critical asset for managers and leaders. Intercultural competence enables leadership to help navigate the modern business world and harness the benefits of a global workforce. In the Leading With a Global Mindset, current and future leaders will learn how to develop the skills needed to manage a global workforce.
What Participants Will Learn
Under the expert guidance of a certified Aperian facilitator, the Leading With a Global Mindset program allows participants to:
- Improve global leadership capabilities through awareness of personal, interpersonal, and environmental challenges
- Explore the stages of intercultural sensitivity, and how it impacts cross-cultural interactions
- Grow trust and bolster relationships with global clients and colleagues
- Understand when to assert one’s own value and when to adapt to local norms
How Your Company Benefits
Leading With a Global Mindset is an ideal program for organizations looking to develop global managers and leaders. With the insights from this facilitated program, organizations will:
- Enable engaged and effective employees
- Offer a valuable professional development option to attract and retain top talent
- Produce faster, more collaborative business interactions to grow the bottom line
Delivery Options Include
Face-to-face delivery: Half-day or One-day sessions
Virtual delivery: Two, 2-hour sessions using a web conference platform
Led by a certified Aperian facilitator, this interactive program comes customized to an organization’s specific challenges, needs, and questions.